For some, a bike is more than just a bike, it is a reflection of one’s self.
The Hartington is a functional yet fashionable bike that offers style and sophistication with a splash of fun. With its classic styling and modern geometry, it’s a bike that doesn’t only just look good but also rides as good as many other bikes in other sectors.
- Hydro formed alloy frame. Driven by Shimano 7 Speed drive train and rolling on 32H Alloy wheels and Deli tyres. Stopped by powerful Tektro V brakes. Finished with a Forme alloy cockpit.
- Light weight 6061 alloy frame – Keeping the weight low was the key factor when designing the Hartington for no compromise performance.
- Comfort saddle and grips -Contact points are the first thing you notice when you sit on a bike. For this reason, we spec ergonomic, comfortable saddles and grips.
- Ergonomic handlebars-Swept handlebars help achieve a more natural and relaxed riding position.
- Full length chainguard – Full-length chainguard helps protect any excess clothing from drivetrain oil.
Sizes: 17″, 19″
|Frame:||Alloy 6061 Classic|
|Shifter:||Shimano Rapid Fire, SL-M315, 7 speed|
|Rear Derailleur:||Shimano Tourney, 7 Speed|
|Front Derailleur: –||Chainset:Steel/Alloy, 44T|
|Freewheel:||Shimano Freewheel, 7 Speed 14-28T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Square Taper, Cartridge Bearing|
|Brakes:||Tektro V Brakes|
|Handlebars:||Forme Alloy, Ergonomic|
|Headset:||1 1/8″ Chrome, Cage Bearing|
|Grips:||Velo 135mm, Ergo Rubber, Brown|
|Stem:||Forme Alloy, 60mm|
|Saddle:||Forme Comfort, Brown|
|Seatpost:||Forme Alloy, 27.2mm|
|Pedals:||Silver Alloy Platform|
|Wheels:||Forme Alloy, 32H, Double Wall Rims|
|Tyres:||Deli, 700 x 35c, Cream|
|Mudguards:||Full Length Colour Matched|
|Alloy Rack:||Alloy Colour Matched|