BOMMA is a fresh design, with a focus strictly on all-round wheelie tricks. Designed to have a large balance-point range for stable wheelies and combo tricks, it sits quickly and effortlessly on the rear wheel ready for whatever you want to throw at it.
We’ve gone all-out with micro gearing, sealed driver rear hub, Mid sealed BB (BMX) double wall rims, suede (for grip) fat seat and quality 4130 3-piece cranks. The massive 3.0” specially designed Lagos tyres feature a V profile to help you fall effortlessly into those swerves and hold your line with confidence. Because we know your brake is seriously important, BOMMA comes with a Tektro rear disk brake installation which is easily upgradable to hydraulics (liquids) later.
Retro fat looks, crazy colourways, hi spec and ultimately created by engineers and designers (who ride wheelie bikes) to give you the ultimate riding experience… why would you pay more for a lot less??
- 29 inch wheel
- Hi- tensile frame with wheelie specific geometry
- External seat clamp
- Tiny drop outs and double gussets
- Double wall alloy rims
- Mafia suede seat with micro adjustable seat post
- Lagos 2.5 snakeskin tyres, the worlds first tyre designed for wheelies
- Alloy sealed rear hub with 12t driver
- Sealed front hub
- 3 piece 4130 Samox crank set
- 24t sprocket
- VP plastic pedals
- Mid 19mm BB
- Tektro rear disk brake
- Tapered fork blades
- 6″ x 30″ 4pc wheelie bars
- Top load stem
- Fitted with aftermarket Hitmain grips